Friday, March 26, 2010

Pretty Little Things

So I have been puttering around etsy and other blogs and I have found so many pretty little things that I thought I would share. Being a dancer in my younger years I have still maintained my love of the tutu. I still want to wear one.


I have had a recent obsession with clutches since I bought mine last semester for $12 at Nordstom (steal of a deal I should have bought 2) Isn't this so romantic! I love.



I also greatly appreciate the beauty in Jcrew's recent homepage. Love the wild flowers surrounding this model.
Love the pinks and reds with these blue plates.
SO Love the printed table swatch below these blue vases and pink flowers.
/My all time favorite blouse. So flowy and romantic. I found this randomly while looking for a hair cut. Love Keira, love her blouse more.
Well those are just a few pretty things I have found.

Ta ta for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment