Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Update: We are married.

Michael and I were married August 20th 2010 in the Salt Lake Temple. After a quick honeymoon in Seattle we made it back to Los Angeles just in time for me to start up dental school again. 

Now we have spent the last month and 16 days setting up house (thanks to all the giftcards and wedding gifts) and keeping pace with dental school and medical school applications. 

Michael's most recent endeavor has been to teach me how to drive his stick shift mini cooper. We live right next to a free school shuttle, and two cars are expensive. So, we are getting rid of my car and keeping his....this means I finally have to really learn how to drive a stick shift. Our most recent rules: Melissa will not drive during rush hour or at night. So far that has limited me to driving to institute, church, school (sometimes) and a store (if we go early enough in the day). I have stopped crying when I become overwhelmed and have less freak outs. I think I might one day get the hang of this. Well, some fun posts coming soon-just thought I would catch everyone up :)

Ta ta for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment